Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh, BTW you're Rude!

One of the rudest things people do to their pets care givers is the “oh, by the way...”


Oh, I brought my other dog along it’ll just be quick; he hasn’t peed in 3 days.

Oh, I know he is scheduled for his shots but he has this open wound on the back of his leg, he has really bad allergies and peeing in the house. I know I said on the phone that nothing was going on but I remembered on the way in today that I wanted to talk to the Vet about these things.

I figured since I was bringing the one pet in I would bring them all in and see what every one is due for. Um Ma’am we only have time for one and not 3 animals it’s only a 20 minute appointment.

Do people make appointments with their MD and just bring in the other child just for a quick check???

Do people think that little of our time?? We pride ourselves on not making our clients wait. People seem to get cranky (rightfully so) if they have to wait 30mins for a 20 min appointment.

Also when you make an appointment and say several times that you are bringing 2 dogs at 9am and absolutely must be done by 9:40 don’t show up at 10 after 9 and cop an attitude.

No comments: