Monday, August 29, 2011

Dear Jerk Dog Owner

Dear Jerk Dog Owner,


We haven't seen your dog in over 9 years. We do not have a legal relationship with you or your "poor suffering dying dog". Yes I understand that you think your dog has an ear infection. You tell me that it is all black inside the dog’s ear and that cleaning isn’t working. My advice to you? Take it to a vet. How about one you have seen more recently than us? You just said that you can’t(wont) bring her to a vet, that you are waiting for her to just die, she can’t breath very well but don’t want her to suffer over something like an ear infection.

When I tell you what you are doing is like calling a random doctor you found in the phone book telling them you have diagnosed yourself with something and begging for pills, I am not joking or making things up.

Saying things like how >I< am going to “just let the dog suffer” is not going to help your cause. I told you the guilt thing wasn’t going to work. These are not my choices. I told you in plain English that if this was happening to you, you would take yourself to the doctor. This is the choice >you< are making for your “poor suffering dying dog” NOT ME.

F--- You,
Heather

Dear Poor Innocent Dog,
I am sorry your owner is a douche-knuckle. I really wish I could help end your suffering if it is as bad as Jack Ass tried to get me to believe. I know you must be at home fighting for each breath and just wishing someone make it stop. I send positive vibes your way and want you to know its ok to let go and pass on.

With a heavy heart
Heather

No comments: