Sunday, April 17, 2011

wow that was 4 years ago

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I think I am cracked in the head

I am starting to look into going back to school to be a Certified Veterinary Technician. I have been thinking about that a lot lately. My problem is I have no passion for what I do anymore. You add that to the fact that there are under 50 jobs in this television market that I am qualified for, the fact I have been effectively black listed from working at KSTP that leaves me with only 3 other TV news stations in town, I have 0% chance of job growth where I am working and that equals a desperate need to find something new to do with my life. Can I handle going back to school and working full time? I am sure I can find the will. The hardest part is making the decision to put us that much further in to debt.


4 years later and I am a CVT and don't miss being in TV at all. I made the right choice and have never been happier. 

No comments: